Apr 21, 2009

illustration, boo ya!


I recently became aware that one of my illustrations for thesis had been selected for the upcoming illustration annual  known as American Illustration. Over 8,000 images were submitted  but only 360 images make it in to the published book. I couldn't believe my luck and I am certainly stoked to get in. On that same note I have also been notified that two other pieces of work have been selected by the quarterly illustration publication, known as 3X3. Both publications will be released this upcoming fall. Im so pumped and want to thank all my family, friends, and faculty for their support.

5 comments:

  1. congratulations adrian! good work!!! 3x3 and American Illustration!! it's been a good year for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! saw the announcement on our email - very inspiring!! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willy just wants to say, you have made this jedi proud! Much respect and love from me man! You're the talk of the town dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna be ur agent.
    lemme do the talking an u do the work
    we'll both make money. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so proud, this makes me want to cry! like when you got your braces off!

    ReplyDelete