I finally got around to make an animated time lapse of the mural I painted last year! It was a an amazing opportunity and I had a lot of fun working really big for a change. A huge thanks to Gary Taxali and the illustration faculty for letting me paint on the walls.
We finished up the field notes show yesterday.Took down the work and got all our stuff sorted out. Seeing as the show is done I thought I would post some shots of us putting it all together. Kellen and Jim tackled the big job of hanging the 3-D letters. Big job!, while I took care of the vinyl. Big thanks to Jamie, for hooking up another great vinyl cut. Jimmy's getting excited about the set up. We were all pretty pooped but at this stage you get your second wind. This is a shot of the main east wall. And the corner where the east and north wall meet. Here is a shot of the window instillation. This was a lot of fun to do especially in such a good looking window. We used stuff that we collected over the years, then turned the display into a battlefield for our plastic soldiers. good times!
Thanks to everybody that made it out. We had a great time, once again.
The sleepy teepee! Did this design for a friend that is starting a artist series kids clothing line. This is just a rough but its starting to take shape. The line is going to be called Oskar & Luka, look for them in the near future.