Mar 7, 2010

Field NOTES, Work!

The Field Notes group show has come to an end, So I thought it would be a good idea to show some of my work from it. All this work is still up for grabs so if your keen on something, drop me an email.

This ones titled, "In Lou of a Bow". Graphite on toned Canson paper. (approx 9"x18")
This one is one of my personal faves! titled, "Twenty Ten, Touring, Tall bike, Tiger". Graphite on toned Canson. (approx 22"x28")
The details are hard to see but it's a charmer! Titled "First Touch". Made of gouache, ink and a bit of graphite all on vintage calligraphy paper. (approx 10"x15")
This Last piece was the first that I made for the show and I think it is still one of my faves. The title is "Contact", made of gouache, ink, and graphite all on water color paper. (approx 22"X28")

All of these pieces are framed and ready to roll! Hope you enjoy this new stuff and thanks to everyone who made it out. It was an amazing night.

4 comments:

  1. Adrian, "Twenty Ten, Touring, Tall bike, Tiger" is gorgeous!!
    love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Adrian!
    I especially like the house with the red roof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing some fantastic work these days....I'm so dissapointed I missed the creative type show! Shows how easily out of touch one can become without a computer. Alas.

    ReplyDelete